A joint cooperation brings added value to both sides, the company and the students
PlantHealth is supported by an international network of more than 60 strategic partners from academic, research and industrial bodies.
Check our partners list here.
Students from more than 30 different nationalities!
BENEFITS FOR COMPANIES
- Organise visits and on-site training
- Participate to seminars
- Benefit from a well-trained student with excellent English language skills, to do internships or develop a master thesis at the company.
- Propose a research topic of their interest to be developed in collaboration with universities of the PlatnHealth consortium
- Propose a master thesis topic to be conducted either at the company or at the university labs, under the supervision of professors and company staff.
- Hire a highly qualified expert with international experience, to work in different countries of the world.
- Disseminate job offers inside the PlantHealth employability platform.
Other possible contributions:
- Support the programme or give scholarships for students and/or for invited professors
- Sponsor scientific workshops
- Disseminate and promote about this unique international programme
- Participate to the Advisory Board to adapt the PlantHealth course content to the current market needs
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS
- Benefit from practical work experience.
- Apply theoretical skills in daily working life during junior/senior projects, internships or employment.
- Possibility to start professional career in an international well-known corporation.